Triangle Food Tours make the perfect gift. Purchase a gift certificate for one of our food tours.
Savor the Carolinas – NC Goodies in a Box
- Savor the Carolinas – NC Goodies in a Box
- 2 Savor the Carolinas – NC Goodies in a Boxes
Enjoy local products from North Carolina delivered straight to you!
Savor the best of local North Carolina purveyors. Each box is filled with tasty goodies from across the Tarheel state and supports multiple small businesses including Triangle Food Tours.
- Hot Chocolate Mix by Videri Chocolate Factory:
A 6-oz. hot-chocolate mix perfect for warming up during those cold winter months. The 2-ingredient mix is made from powdered dark chocolate and organic cane sugar and makes 3-4 cups of hot cocoa.
- Locally-roasted beans from The Left Hook Coffee:
The Left Hook is a small-batch roastery located in Raleigh. We have included a small bag of their Colombian roast.
- Boysenberry Jelly & Apple Butter by Pierce Fruit:
We are including 1 (5 oz.) fruit jam and 1 (5 oz.) butter from one of our favorite shops at the local farmer’s market. Flavors that you may receive include apple butter, pumpkin butter, boysenberry jam, or cherry jam, etc.
- Ginny ‘O’s Cheese Straws:
A 3.5oz bag of cheese straws made with cheddar cheese, butter, and spices.
- Griff’s Pecan Toffee:
Gluten-free dark chocolate and pecan toffee
- Mike D’s BBQ All Purpose Rub:
1st place Scovie Award-winning, all-purpose dry rub. A little sweet, a little spicy.
- Carolina Kettle Chips Down East Carolina BBQ:
Salty and Vinegary! Add in that smokey charcoal, just-off-the-grill flavor and you have that age-old recipe that have been handed down in Eastern North Carolina. Non-GMO.
- A North Carolina-Inspired Holiday Coaster:
You’ll have a place to put that cup of hot chocolate or coffee from Videri or Left Hook.
- Triangle Food Tours Swag Items:
This includes a jar opener to help you get into all of those lovely jams and butters. Additionally, we are including a rubber spatula to use when you are cooking and enjoying your new items.