We are open and running smaller tours.
We’re available by phone or email to discuss your future tour! Call us: 919-623-4873. Email us: [email protected]
COVID-19 Message to Guests…
Triangle Food Tours is a local food tour company, started 11+ years ago and the original food tour in the
Triangle area. We join together people who love food and want to explore the historic downtown areas in
the Triangle. We have weathered many storms from the economy downturn to hurricanes that have
torn through the state and now COVID-19. We will get through this together and in the meantime, we
are making a few updates to make sure our guests, guides and restaurant partners feel comfortable and
safe during their time together.
Moving forward during this COVID-19 pandemic, this is what we are doing to ensure safety on our food tours:
- We will provide a disposable mask to each guest. Of course, feel free to wear your own mask
and/or gloves during all or part of the tour. Wearing of mask are required as per NC State mandate.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for all guests to use.
- Our tour size will now be smaller and more intimate – max of 10 guests as per NC State mandate.
- We will practice the 6 feet apart rule as recommended by the NC DHHS and NIH.
- Updated Cancellation policy- We are updating our cancellation policy to accommodate any future COVID-19 outbreaks as well as travel and tour restrictions. We will be adhering to the policies outline by North Carolina’s Governor and the State of North Carolina. Tours can be rescheduled to a future date or transferred to a gift certificate.
- At first, we may not be able to go into all our restaurants, but we will make it easy to enjoy the different cuisines and ensure you have an awesome experience. As restrictions ease, we will be able to eventually be able to increase group size and enter all restaurants as a group.
- We recently completed the Count on Me NC training. Count On Me NC is a public health initiative that empowers visitors, guests and businesses to help keep everyone safe from COVID-19.
- We are supporting our local restaurant partners during this time. Check out our ‘Food Tour in a Box.’ Perfect for gifts.
Let’s be safe.#WeAreInThisTogether #IWillTravelAgain
-The Triangle Food Tours team-