COVID-19 Message to Guests… We are open and running small tours.
We’re available by phone or email to discuss your future tour! Call us: 919-623-4873. Email us: [email protected]
On May 14, 2021, followed the new CDC guidelines, Governor Roy Cooper and North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Mandy K. Cohen, M.D. stated fully vaccinated individuals can safely partake in most activities mask free. The state removed the indoor mask mandate for most settings. Additionally, the state has lifted all mass gathering limits and social distancing requirements.
This being said, please bring a mask to the tour. Our food/restaurant partners may still require mask inside – when not eating!
“We can take this step today because the science shows our focus on getting people vaccinated is working,” Governor Cooper. “But to keep moving forward – and to make sure that we keep saving lives – more people need to get vaccinated.”
- Please feel free to continue to wear a mask if you desire.
- Please bring your own mask. We will have disposable mask on hand to use if needed or required.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer.
- Our tour size will now be smaller and more intimate – max of 10-12 guests.
- We will practice the 6 feet apart when required.
Triangle Food Tours is a local food tour company, started 13+ years ago and the original food tour in the Triangle area. We join together people who love food and want to explore the historic downtown areas in the Triangle.
-The Triangle Food Tours team-