Fun Triangle Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Ideas
Brides and Grooms of the Triangle
Your wedding is right around the corner!! What better way to enjoy a bachelor or bachelorette party celebration than taking your party on a food tour? Tours are a great a way to have fun and let your hair down with your friends and family before the big day. Reasons why a food tour makes for a great activity:
A food tour experience is a fun and unique bachelorette party idea
It will allow you and your group to be immersed in the rich history, beautiful architecture, and delicious food and beverages the Triangle region has to offer. Our tours are fun and dynamic, ensuring that your party will be memorable and special.
A food tour is for everyone
As you are normally walking around a paved city, a food tour makes for a great activity without being too strenuous.
A food tour offers exclusive access to delicious food and drinks
Our food tours are curated culinary experiences that offer exclusive access to great local restaurants, dishes, and drinks in the downtown cities and towns of the Triangle.
A food tour is a great bang for your buck
Our food tours are all inclusive. Your ticket includes a tour that covers the culture, history, and architecture of the city AND your food! An easy add-on drink package is also available.
Want to make your tour private?
Although public tours are a fun way to meet fellow foodie travelers, perhaps you’re not feeling up to breaking the ice with strangers on a public tour. We offer private tours where you can have a tour for just your party.
We can work with you to create a fun and memorable experience that fits your group
Speaking of private tours…we can develop a customized tour for you. We’ve worked in the event industry in the Triangle region for 20+ years and have great relationships with vendors. We can make recommendations to help you create a great overall event.
Here’s what you can expect from a Triangle Food Tour:
- Our tours are generally around 3-hours long. We meet at a predetermined location and set out on foot to explore the rich history, culture, and architecture of the cities in the Triangle area. Throughout the tour, we stop at shops and restaurants for tasting experiences that are not only delicious, but are also representative of the city’s unique history and culture.
- We offer public and private tours of Raleigh and Durham and seasonal tours of Cary.
- Book one of our food tours here. Or, contact us and we can start planning your custom wedding party tour now.
Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Ideas
In addition to our food tour, the Triangle has a lot to offer your wedding party. Bachelor and bachelorette parties can be super fun, but have you ever been to one of these parties where you only knew the bride or groom? It takes a while to become comfortable with the whole group. That’s why finding a fun group activity is perfect, it helps the party get to know each other, break the ice, and create some fun memories before even making it to the wedding. Once everyone gets the opportunity to bond and become friends, you have just elevated your wedding experience for the big day.
From drinking and dancing (you know, to practice those wedding moves) to music and outdoor adventures, we put together some fun bachelor and bachelorette party ideas below.
- A food tour/bar crawl experience is a fun party idea
- With no shortages of local breweries and great bars in the Triangle, we can show your party a great time! We can create a custom tour where your group can sip a spirit at a local cocktail bar and imbibe a beer at a local craft brewery, all while stopping to explore our wonderful restaurants. Don’t want any food? We can just focus on the drink part of the tour! Tours are fun, dynamic, and full of energy, ensuring that your party will be memorable and special.
- Triangle Food Tours can set up a private drink tour or bar hop for your party. What better way to find all the best spots in town than through locals?
- Some of the fun cocktail bars and breweries in the area that we would love to take you to!
- Catch a concert at one of the many music venues in Raleigh
- Visit Red Hat Amphitheater in the heart of Downtown Raleigh
- Head over to the Pour House Music Hall
- Jam out at The Ritz
- Check out a show at Coastal Credit Union Music Park, just a 15-minute drive from Downtown
- Pedal around downtown Raleigh with a Trolley Pub
- Visit a cigar lounge
- Get active
- Shoot some golf balls at the driving range at Drive Shack
- Bowl and play pool at Kings, “a classy bowling joint”
- Let out some aggression throwing axes at Morgan Street Food Hall at Epic Axe
- Swing it out at Go Ape zipline and adventure park
- Get out and go-kart!
- Pamper yourself
- With a fresh shave and style at Pompadour Barber Lounge
- Get a blowout at Drybar, with locations in Raleigh and Cary
- Touch up those nails at The Junction Salon & Bar
- Loosen up and laugh it out at the local comedy and improv clubs
A bachelor/bachelorette party is a unique time when your friends and families from all different circles finally meet …and they are ready to party, however that means to you! Whether it’s playfully teasing passersby on a Trolley pub at 12AM or getting an afternoon shave or fresh nails, your guests will thank you for giving them a true Triangle experience.
If you are looking to incorporate a culinary excursion or custom drink/bar tour, Triangle Food Tours would love to be a part of your wedding party experience. Follow the link below to find out how to book one of our tours.